- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
- What is a scholarship?
- Where can I look for scholarships?
- What is a scholarship application?
- What is a scholarship essay?
- What is a scholarship deadline?
- What are transcripts?
- What is a letter of recommendation?
- What are some tips on writing a great scholarship essay?
- What are some tips on filling out a great scholarship application?
- What are some tips on getting great letters of recommendation?
- How can I prioritize my scholarship search?
- Is it worth it to apply for scholarships?
- What are scholarship scams?
- Should I have to pay to apply for a scholarship?
- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- What are the benefits to working as a student?
- If I have a Federal Work-Study award, am I guaranteed a job?
- Does Federal Work-Study help pay my tuition bill?
- What is the maximum I can earn as a Federal Work-Study student?
- What happens if I don’t earn all of my Federal Work-Study award?
- Am I allowed to earn overtime or get paid for holidays as a Federal Work-Study student?
- Is my Federal Work-Study award tied to my academic progress?
- Do you have any advice about completing a job application?
- I want to ace my job interview. Any tips?
- What does SAP stand for?
- The Importance of Understanding SAP
- What is Financial Aid Warning?
- What is Financial Aid Probation?
- If I am on a Financial Aid Warning Status, will I automatically be put on Probation?
- SAP Status of Ineligible, Warning, or Probation and My Ability to Graduate
- What is an Appeal?
- Common Causes of Poor Academic Progress
- Basic Strategies for Becoming a Successful Student
- What resources are available to help me be a successful student?
- What do the comments on my Student Aid Report mean?
- What do I do if my Student Aid Report (SAR) indicates there is a conflict with the data reported on my FAFSA?
- What do I do if my Student Aid Report says I haven’t registered for Selective Service?
- I didn’t answer the drug question on my FAFSA, can I go back and correct this?
- What do I do if my Student Aid Report says I’m in default?
- What do I do if my Student Aid Report says I have Pell Grant overpayment?