- What is the California Dream Act?
- California Dream Act Eligibility
- Can I file the California Dream Act Application and the FAFSA?
- What is the deadline to submit the California Dream Act Application?
- Where can I get the California Dream Act Application?
- How do I apply for financial aid under the California Dream Act?
- When can I file my Dream Act Application for financial aid?
- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
- What is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- What is the Standard Repayment Plan?
- What is the Graduated Repayment Plan?
- What is the Extended Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is the Revised Pay as You Earn (REPAYE) Repayment Plan?
- What is an Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR) Plan?
- How do I claim tuition on my Federal tax return?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- As an employer, are there any special Federal Work-Study regulations that I should be aware of?
- How many hours per week is a Federal Work-Study student employee allowed to work?
- What is the maximum amount a Federal Work-Study student can earn in my department?
- Can a student have more than one Federal Work-Study job at a time?
- Are Federal Work-Study students allowed to earn overtime or holiday pay?
- What are my responsibilities as a Federal Work-Study Supervisor?
- Write a Solid Job Posting
- Before the Interview
- Lead a Productive Interview
- Make a Great Hire